Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Midyear Check-In

Damn, I looked @ this shit & realized I haven't posted a blog in a hot minute....where to start?? well, as for the diet I mentioned at the top of the year, I have lost over 60 lbs. & completely transformed into a sex symbol again...haha, just playin...but yeah, I lost mad weight. I have a Twitter page like everyone where u can catch much more regular updates...its http://www.twitter.com/D_Light Follow me! Me & my fellow Locksmiff rhyme partner C-Style have formed a two man group called Tha Prestige. We are working on an album to be released later this year. My next full length solo project "What Feelings Sound Like" will not drop until next year. I wanted to give myself more time to gather beats, write more songs, etc. etc. Styles & I are going to release the album & then a follow up w/ concept EP we talked about more than likely. I also did a series of video blogs called "LightVision" which you can catch at http://www.youtube.com/DLightmusic there's been a lot happening with me...still workin hard, still struggling but thats life! Our beloved hometeam the Orlando Magic put up a good fight in the NBA Finals, we are proud of them & can't wait 4 next season! I am still getting married this year, its all set for Halloween night & our honeymoon will follow. It is gonna be split between Savannah, GA & St. Augustine....can't wait, sorry I made y'all wait for this blog...lol To all the D-Light fans, I love you. Holla @ ya people...of course, you can still find my album from last year "Let There Be Light" on ITunes, CDBaby, Amazon, etc. etc. Support good music! PEACE

No comments: