Monday, August 25, 2008

Its over....

Today, my vacation officially ended when the alarm clock gave me a rude awakening @ 7 am. Back to the grind....Of course, my vacation pretty much got washed out by the wonderful Tropical Storm Fay. Other than my birthday celebration that last 3 days to start shit off, I was mostly confined to my condo. However, I think I figured out the key to a good vacation, RELAXING! It may sound mad simple, but being trapped due to the rain gave me a chance to sleep in, play some video games, & recover from my daily hustle. So, it was good...now I'm back on my grizzly! Expect some new music soon, I will start to premier some new material @ my upcoming shows. I will be writing for the next album beginning this week. I feel rejuvenated creatively & ready to make some music. In the meantime, I really need people to buy my shit!!! My album "Let There Be Light" has been on ITunes for a minute now, and sales have been pretty slow...its depressing, but I refuse to give in. I know the music is not the problem. I need to get my paper up so I can actually market shit properly. Bottom line, I need to be able to do this full time & have the opportunity to make a living off what I love doing. Easier said than done, but I won't rest until it happens....Sollila did it, my homie Don Legend is doing it, SO CAN I! I'm out 4 now, just announcing my return from my brief hiatus. Salam

No comments: