Sunday, August 10, 2008

What a difference a week makes...

Its been just a little over a week since my last blog, and shit has been crazy since...a friend of myself and the Orlando hip-hop community passed away on Wed. RIP to Strat, he was a really cool person & dope battle emcee that will definitely be missed. Then, I wake up on Sat. to find that one of my favorite comedians Bernie Mac passed away just a few days after I heard he was going to make a full recovery...what a shame, a HUGE talent in the entertainment world has been lost. Last but not least, I got the flu! Shit sucks, I am pretty much confined to my condo until I make a recovery. I did get an exciting e-mail today. My boy Don Legend who is doin big things with the music overseas is sending me 10 copies of his album this week to pass around to our fam & friends here in the States. I can't wait to hear how it turned out. I also now have ringtones & wallpaper of my own available on Mxyer.com. It is a really dope site that I hope everyone checks out. But yo, I just had to let a little bit of shit off my chest. I am out, bout to finish watching the Red Sox game & have some chicken noodle soup. With a soda on the side! just playin, I hate that song....Holla @ ya folk, EZ

No comments: